Vanilla Chia Pudding
Chia seeds are a great supplement for eggs when baking. If you are a vegan or have an egg allergy this is defiantly worth trying out!!
SERVES: 6 portions
Adding chia seeds to your morning dishes: smoothies, cereals, granola, and baked goods can give you an extra boost of protein.
- Add alternating layers of fruit and granola to the pudding to create a beautiful morning dish.
- For a yummy alternative try using coconut milk for a richer flavour!
What you need:
- 2 Cup Milk
- ¼ Cup Chia Seeds
- ½ Cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
What to do:
- Make sure to wash your hands before you begin.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, chia seeds, yogurt and vanilla.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 2 hours to thicken.
- Serve the thickened, chilled pudding in a small glass.
- Additional toppings that can give your pudding an extra kick: maple syrup and fresh fruit!