SERVES: 20 portions
RECIPE TIME: 30 - 40 minutes
- Add water to muffin batter if batter is too dry
What you need:
- 1 3/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 Tsp Nutmeg
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Egg
- 2 Tbsp Veggie Oil
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 Cup Mango, Peeled and Diced
- 1/2 Cup Pineapple, Peeled and Diced
What to do:
- Make sure to wash your hands before you begin.
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F
- In a medium sized bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- In a large mixing bowl beat eggs, brown sugar, vanilla and veggie oil.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet, stirring until smooth and moist.
- Stir in coconut, pineapple, and mango.
- In a parchment lined muffin pan, pour in mixture and bake for 25-30 minutes.