SERVES: 6 portions
RECIPE TIME: 35 Minutes
What you need:
- 6 Tofu Fillet
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Minced Garlic, plus 2 Tbsp for Spinach Puree
- 1 ½ Cup Whole Wheat Penne Pasta, Dry
- 3-4 Cup Raw Spinach
- ¼ Cup Cream
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan
- 1 tsp Oregano
What to do:
- Make sure you wash your hands before you begin.
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F.
- Marinate tofu in garlic and olive oil. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add the pasta.
- While the pasta is cooking, put 3-4 cups of raw spinach in a food processor with all the remaining ingredients and puree.
- Add the spinach mixture to a pan bringing the sauce to a boil and let simmer for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add tofu to the sauce.
- Finish cooking pasta al dente, drain and gently toss with the sauce and tofu.
- Serve immediately, enjoy!