Smoothies as compared to juices, retain fiber from fruit when tossed in the blender, keeping you fuller for longer!
SERVES: 6 portions
RECIPE TIME: 5 - 10 Minutes
If you are interested in thicker or richer smoothies, try adding avocado! It will give your smoothie a cute green glow.... Not to mention they are loaded with fiber and potassium!
- Sprinkle seeds such as chia seeds, hemp hearts, poppy seeds or flax seeds on your smoothie bowl with freshly cut fruit for a pretty display and a protein boost in the morning!
- Try adding baby spinach or other leafy greens to your strawberry smoothie bowl to create a Green Monster smoothie your kids will love!
What you need:
- 1 Cup Strawberries
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Vanilla Yogurt
What to do:
- Make sure to wash your hands before you begin.
- Thoroughly wash and clean the strawberries.
- Remove green stem from all berries.
- Cut all strawberries into halves.
- Add berries to blender.
- Add milk and yogurt.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve 1/2 cup portions in a bowl.
- Add toppings to taste!