SERVES: 6 portions
RECIPE TIME: 25-30 Minutes
What you need:
- 3 Cups Whole Wheat Penne Pasta, Dry
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 lbs Diced Chicken
- 2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Cup Frozen Spinach, Thawed and Drained or 3 Cups Fresh Baby Spinach
- ¼ tsp Thyme
- ¼ tsp Oregano
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
What to do:
- Make sure to wash your hands before you begin.
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat, and add chicken, sauteeing until cooked through.
- Remove chicken from the pan. In the same pan over low heat, add garlic, spinach, thyme, and oregano, and stir.
- Add lemon, cooked pasta and chicken, tossing until pasta and chicken are coated.