Spin Dip & Playful Pita
SERVES: 16 portions
RECIPE TIME: 30 Mins
What you need:
- 2 ½ Cup Finely Chopped Fresh Spinach
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Cup Cream Cheese
- ½ Cup Greek Yogurt
- ¼ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
What to do:
- Make sure to wash your hands before you begin.
- Finely chop the fresh spinach leaves (may also pulse in food processor or shred with hands).
- Combine the chopped spinach with the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
- Chill spinach dip for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve with whole wheat pita.