Sassy Salmon Pasta
SERVES: 5 portions
RECIPE TIME: 20 - 25 minutes
What you need:
- 6 Salmon Fillet
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 3 Cups Whole Wheat Penne Pasta, Dry
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Basil
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Grated Parmesan Cheese, to taste (Optional)
What to do:
- Make sure you wash your hands before you begin.
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F.
- Marinate salmon in garlic and bake for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Cook pasta as directed, once cooked drain and gently toss with olive oil, lemon juice, and basil.
- Using a fork, gently flake the salmon into bite-sized pieces and gently toss with the pasta.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of pasta to taste