Salmon is super healthy because it’s loaded with omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamin D. Our bodies don’t naturally produce these essential nutrients, so the best way to obtain them is through the food we eat!
SERVES: 6 portions
RECIPE TIME: 30 - 35 Minutes
This recipe never fails to be a hit, whether you broil the salmon in the oven or grill it outdoors. Pair it with some homemade fried rice and steamed green beans to complete your meal……..so yummy!
- Keep some extra teriyaki sauce on the side to brush the fillets after baking to boost the flavour.
- Add a dash of freshly squeezed lemon juice for a hint of citrus flavour.
- This marinade doesn’t have to be limited to salmon try using a flank steak for a different experience!
What you need:
- 6 Salmon Fillet
- ¼ Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Minced Ginger
What to do:
- Make sure to wash your hands before you begin.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic and ginger in a saucepan and stir over low heat until the sugar dissolves. Simmer for 2-3 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Place salmon fillets on a single layer of parchment paper lined on a shallow baking pan. Brush salmon with teriyaki sauce. Keep some extra teriyaki sauce to brush the fillets after baking to boost flavour.
- Bake for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through.