SERVES: 6 portions
RECIPE TIME: 50 - 60 Minutes
What you need:
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, Minced
- 1 lbs Zucchini, Cut into ¾-inch Pieces
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper, Cut into ½-inch Pieces
- ½ Cup Diced Onion
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- 1 Cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Diced Tomato
- 6 Fish Fillets
What to do:
- Make sure to wash your hands before you begin.
- Heat oil in a large pot and cook onions and garlic until translucent.
- Add zucchini, bell peppers and oregano. Cover and cook until vegetables begin to soften, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- Mix in tomatoes and reduce heat to medium.
- Cover and cook until vegetables are very tender, about 25 minutes longer.
- season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Arrange fish on a lightly greased baking dish.
- Spoon ratatouille over fish and bake uncovered until fish is just opaque in centre, about 20 mins.