Ratatouille Bean Stew
SERVES: 6 portions
RECIPE TIME: 30 - 40 Minutes
What you need:
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Garlic, Minced
- 1 lbs Zucchini, Cut into ¾-inch Pieces
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper, Cut into ½-inch pieces
- ½ cup Diced Onion
- 1 Tbsp Oregano
- 1 Cup Tomato Sauce
- 1 Cup Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Cup Beans
What to do:
- Make sure to wash your hands before you begin.
- Heat oil in a large pot and cook onions and garlic until translucent.
- Add zucchini, bell peppers and oregano. Cover and cook until vegetables begin to soften, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes.
- Mix in tomatoes and beans and reduce heat to medium.
- Cover and cook until vegetables are very tender, about 25 minutes longer.