SERVES: 10 portions
RECIPE TIME: 45 Minutes
What you need:
- 1 Cup Oat
- ½ Cup Uncooked Pre-rinsed Quinoa
- 2 Tbsp Chia Seed
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Mashed Banana
- ¼ Cup Soy Butter
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
What to do:
- Make sure you wash your hands before you begin.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper to prevent bars from sticking.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, uncooked quinoa, chia seeds, salt and cinnamon. Stir in mashed banana and vanilla.
- Place a small saucepan over low heat; add in almond butter and honey (or maple syrup) and stir until warm and almond butter is melted. Fold into granola bar mixture until well combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and press down firmly with hands or with a measuring cup to help bars stay intact.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until edges turn golden brown. Allow to cool completely before cutting into 10 bars.