SERVES: 36 portions
RECIPE TIME: 45 Mins
What you need:
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 3 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 ½ tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Nutmeg
- ½ tsp Ground Cloves
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/3 tsp Ground Ginger
- ¾ Cup Olive Oil
- 1 ¾ Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup
- 1 ½ tsp Vanilla
What to do:
- Make sure you wash your hands before you begin.
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F.
- Blot the pumpkin puree with a paper towel to rid of excess moisture.
- Place all dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Using a mixer, whip all the wet ingredients until creamy, aside from the pumpkin puree. Approximately 8 minutes.
- Once the mixture is incorporated, add the pumpkin puree and mix for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add the dry ingredients slowly to the wet ingredients, then mix until combined.
- Let it rest in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours.
- Scoop into 2-ounce balls and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove from the oven and allow cookies to cool. Enjoy!