SERVES: 6 portions
RECIPE TIME: 5 - 10 Minutes
What you need:
- 1 ½ Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 ¼ Cup Milk
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tbsp Melted Unsalted Butter
What to do:
- Make sure you wash your hands before you begin.
- Place all dry ingredients in mixing bowl. Then pour in milk, eggs, and melted butter. Beat milk, eggs and butter together until smooth.
- Heat lightly oiled griddle over medium heat. Pour batter onto the griddle, using approximately ¼ cup for each pancake.
- Lightly brown on both sides and serve hot.