Lemon Dill Salmon
The term “salmon” comes from the Latin salmo, which in turn may have originated from salire, meaning “to leap”!
SERVES: 6 portions
RECIPE TIME: 30 Minutes
Salmon is a very mild fish and will take on the flavour of your marinade or seasoning. Dill is a very common herb to use with salmon, and the lemon will add an element of brightness to your dish!
- Let your salmon rest before serving to ensure all the flavour is retained in the salmon before serving!
What you need:
- 6 Salmon Fillet
- 1½ tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Chopped Fresh Dill
What to do:
- Make sure to wash your hands before you begin.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Place salmon in a single layer on parchment lined baking pan
- Mix dill and lemon juice together. Brush over salmon.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until salmon is fully cooked.
- Serve 1 fish fillet (4oz.) portions.