Korean Beef Braise
What you need:
- 2 lbs Stewing Beef
- 2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp Veggie Oil
- ½ Cup Diced Onion
- ¼ Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Ginger
- ½ Cup Tomato Sauce
What to do:
- Be sure to wash your hands before you begin.
- Heat oil in a large skillet add garlic, onion, and stewing beef.
- Cook until the onion is translucent and the beef is browned approximately 10 minutes.
- While the beef is cooking, combine all the other ingredients.
- Pour sauce mixture over the beef and reduce heat to a simmer for an additional 50 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve over Terrific Thai Noodles.