Kool Korean Beans
What you need:
- 3 Cup Chickpea
- 1 Tbsp Veggie Oil
- 2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- ½ Cup Diced Onion
- ¼ Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Ginger
- ½ Cup Tomato Sauce
What to do:
- Be sure to wash your hands before you begin.
- Heat oil in a large skillet add garlic and onion.
- Cook until the onion is translucent.
- While the onion is cooking, combine all the other ingredients.
- Pour sauce mixture over the beans and reduce heat to a simmer for an additional 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve over Terrific Thai Noodles.