SERVES: 6 portions
RECIPE TIME: 20 minutes
What you need:
- 1 Tbsp Veggie Oil
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Diced Onion
- 3 Cups Cubed Tofu
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Minced Ginger
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Sauce
What to do:
- Make sure to wash your hands before you begin.
- Heat veggie oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and onion and cook until onion is translucent.
- Add cubed tofu to pan and cook until slightly browned.
- While tofu is cooking, combine soy sauce and ginger in a small bowl.
- Pour sauce mixture and tomato sauce over tofu and simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Serve on top of rice.