Kool Korean Meatballs
SERVES: 6 portions
RECIPE TIME: 30 minutes
What you need:
- 2 Lb Ground Beef
- 1/4 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg (Optional)
- 1 Tbsp Veggie Oil
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Diced Onion
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Minced Ginger
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Sauce
What to do:
- Make sure to wash your hands before you begin.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium bowl mix together bread crumbs, ½ the garlic, ground beef and egg.
- Roll meat into small golf ball sized meatballs. Place about 1 inch apart on a parchment lined baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes then turn them over and continue baking for another 5-10 minutes, or until somewhat crispy on the outside.
- Combine soy sauce and ginger in a small bowl.
- Heat veggie oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and onion and cook until translucent.
- Add soy sauce mixture and tomato sauce to the skillet and bring to a simmer.
- Add meatballs and simmer for about 5 minutes.