SERVES: 6 portions
RECIPE TIME: 45 minutes
What you need:
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 Cups Carrot
- 1 Tbsp Minced Ginger
- 1 Cup Diced Onion
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 3 Cups Veggie Stock
What to do:
- Make sure to wash your hands before you begin
- Peel carrots and cut into small cubes. Mince ginger and chop onions and garlic.
- Heat oil in a pot and add carrots, ginger, onions and garlic. Stir occasionally until carrots and onions are cooked, about 5-8 minutes.
- Add the stock and let the soup simmer for 20 minutes on low heat or until carrots are soft. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Once the soup is cool place it in a blender and blend until smooth. Place it back in the pot and cook until heated through.
- Garnish with fresh herbs and serve.