SERVES: 6 portions
RECIPE TIME: 20 - 25 Minutes
What you need:
- 6 Tofu Fillets
- ¼ Cup Veggie Stock
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- ¼ Cup Diced Onion
- 1 Tbsp Thyme
What to do:
- Make sure to wash your hands before you begin.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Heat up olive oil in a large skillet. Add onion and garlic and cook until translucent.
- Add the tofu fillets to the pan and cook until lightly browned on each side.
- In a medium bowl mix together broth, lemon juice and thyme.
- In a medium sized baking pan, place fillets in a single layer and pour mixture on top.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes.