Dashing Dill Salmon
SERVES: 6 portions
RECIPE TIME: 30 Minutes
What you need:
- 6 Fish Fillet
- 1 Cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Dill
What to do:
- Be sure to wash your hands before you begin.
- For the marinade, mix together yogurt, garlic and dill in a bowl whisking together. Add salmon fillet pieces, refrigerate and marinade overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place fish in a single layer on a parchment lined baking pan.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the salmon is fully cooked.
- Serve 1 fish fillet per person.