Dancing Dahl and Dipping Sticks
SERVES: 6 portions
What you need:
- ¾ Cup Red Lentil
- 1 ¼ Cup Water
- 1 Tbsp Ground Ginger
- ½ Tsp Turmeric
- ½ Tsp Minced Garlic
What to do:
- Make sure you wash your hands before you begin.
- Rinse lentils and place into a heavy pot with 1 cup of water, ginger and turmeric.
- Bring to a boil; and reduce heat to low, cover and cook until tender, about 15 mins.
- Transfer lentils and ¼ cup water and garlic into blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve with your favourite crackers or bread sticks!