Cranberry Orange Muffin
SERVES: 24 portions
RECIPE TIME: 20-30 minutes
What you need:
- 1 ¾ Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- ¾ Cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ Cup Orange Juice
- 2 Egg
- ¼ Cup Veggie Oil
- 1 Tbsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup Dried Cranberry
What to do:
- Be sure to wash your hands before you begin.
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line muffin cups with liners.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Beat egg, orange juice, veggie oil, and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients and cranberries.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown and firm to touch.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- *Substitute with flaxseed meal to make it egg free. For every 1 egg, mix 1 Tbsp of flaxseed meal with 3 Tbsp of water, and allow it to thicken for 15 mins.