Marvellous Chicken Mac n’ Cheese
SERVES: 6 portions
RECIPE TIME: 10 - 20 Minutes
What you need:
- 1 ½ Cup Whole Wheat Penne Pasta, Dry
- ½ Cup Milk
- ½ Cup Cream
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Cup Diced Cooked Chicken
What to do:
- Make sure to wash your hands before you begin.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a rapid boil and add pasta. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Drain well.
- Combine milk, cream and cheese and add to warm pasta.
- Fold in diced cooked chicken, cover it, and place in oven for 10-20 minutes.