SERVES: 16 portions
What you need:
- 9 Slice Whole Wheat Bread
- 6 Egg
- ½ Tbsp Cinnamon
- 3 Cup Milk
- 3 Tbsp Melted Unsalted Butter
- ½ Cup Sugar
- ½ Tbsp Vanilla
What to do:
- Make sure you wash your hands before you begin.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut bread into 2 inch squares into a 9” x 13” baking pan.
- Drizzle melted butter over bread.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. Heat this mixture until hot.
- Pour over bread and lightly push down with a fork until bread is covered and soaking up the egg mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes until the top springs back when lightly tapped.