SERVES: 6 portions
RECIPE TIME: 5 - 10 Minutes
What you need:
- 1 ½ Cup Whole Wheat Penne Pasta, Dry
- 2 lbs Shaved Beef
- 1 Tbsp Veggie Oil
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 Cup Diced Onion
- 1 Cup Beef Stock
- 1/2 Cup Cream
- 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- ½ Cup Sour Cream
What to do:
- Make sure you wash your hands before you begin.
- In a large skillet heat veggie oil over medium heat. Add the shaved beef and cook until browned and set aside.
- Add onions and garlic, and cook until translucent.
- Add mustard, cooked beef, cream and beef stock. Cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and stir in sour cream.
- Cook pasta al dente.
- Once pasta is cooked add to the meat sauce and stir at a low simmer until sauce thickens.