SERVES: 6 portions
RECIPE TIME: 10 - 15 minutes
What you need:
- 1 Tbsp Veggie Oil
- 1 Tbsp Minced Garlic
- ¾ Cup Diced Onion
- 2 Cup Beans
- 6 Tbsp Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 6 Whole Wheat Tortilla
What to do:
- Make sure to wash your hands before you begin.
- In a large pan add veggie oil, onions, garlic and beans. Cook until onions are translucent and beans are hot.
- Portion 1/2 cup of bean mixture on top of tortilla with shredded cheese and any other additional toppings to your liking.
- Roll up tortilla and serve one each.