SERVES: 16 portions
RECIPE TIME: 35 - 40 Minutes
What you need:
- ¼ Cup Veggie Oil
- 6 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp Vanilla
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Egg
- ¾ Cup Mashed Bananas
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
What to do:
- Make sure to wash your hands before you begin.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line bottom of baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together oil and brown sugar. Stir in egg, vanilla and mashed bananas until well blended.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture. Stir just to moisten.
- Pour batter into parchment paper lined pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the centre of the loaf comes out clean.
- Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes and then turn out onto a wire rack.